Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Memory

I very very recently did my memory test on one of my friends. The 4 memories I told her were about making a fort, playing pretend in a basement, drag racing shopping carts and getting lost while shopping for her mother's day gift with her dad. Obviously being the little copycat I am, the one about getting lost is the fake. When asked to rate the memories on a scale of 1-5, 5 being "I really remember this" and 1 being "I think you're making this up." She rated the fort a 5, the basement as a 3.25, the shopping carts as a 1.75 and getting lost (the fake) as a 2.5. When I told her that one of the memories were a fake, she first called me names, and then she wanted to guess which one was fake. She assumed it was the memory that she least remembered being drag racing shopping carts one day before going to camp. When I told her which one was actually the fake she started talking about memories of us getting lost, different from the one I told her. The memory she told me about us getting lost I would rate about a 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment