Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nokomis: Help or Hurt?

My strengths are not very defined to me. Lucky for me our school has the blessed "Career Pathways" program (Gags self). This program tries to draw out the strengths and weaknesses for its unexpecting prey. However taking that multiple intelligence test in Psychology and comparing it to test taken in the past in the beginning of my high school career. It seems to me that my intelligences have actually improved.
So how then could I say that the msad48 district has not helped me in someway to improve my intelligence? In the beginning of this high school experience I was a shy person with an interest in music. (So said my intelligence test) Now, I'm more of an outgoing person and have been able to take advantage of the opportunities the school can provide. However I don't think the school academics is really the thing you should say was the reason for multiple intelligence improvement. It's more of the environments the school makes rather than academics in classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment